Monday, 3 February 2014

Captain vs King?

TingTong! I received a Whatsapp messanger from Captain at 6.00 PM yesterday. Since i was drove his car like crazy to settle down the WSF battery issue, and of course i have to fetch him after work. 

Captain : Darling, Fairul ajak makan steamboat tonight. He belanja.

As a crazy about soup lady, I have no doubt to refuse. Somemore, people belanja. Sape taknak???

I drove slowly through Lekas Highway and reach Captain office at 6.30 pm. Emm still early i guess, so have to going up to his office. Once i get in, he said, they change the plan to 8.30PM. Ok, no choice, i have to stay in his office until 8.00PM. What else i can do, online! (and definitely, i left my new Adidas drink tumbler at Captain friends table last night, hope he will bring back today).

We went to the Adam Seafood corner at Dataran Senawang. Fewiitttt! With the bullet eye, i am about crazy to eat it all. We have to start the dinner first, still a few of their friends is on the way. (They reached once we have finish eating then).

And so sudden, i heard all of them calling Captain as a 'King'. Hemm, i smiled. He had told the story before, but i never know that ALL of them were calling my husband 'King'. I repeat, ALL. hahaha.. Then, what i want to tell here is, if Captain is a 'King', am i a 'Queen'? kekekeke... Ok, i am perasan girl. I will always his little Princess. I will enter 29 years old this year (tomorrow, hikhik). I rather to called my self Princess. It is sound nice to me.. Princess!Princess!Princess!

Ok lah, to Fairul, thanks for belanja us. We hope that you will continue learn and successful on your jobs. (He got the confirmation this month, so that he had belanja the man power, me? Because King has to bring along his Princess all the time, she is little girl).

Here, i share the photo of them with the King and his Princess wedding day. They were sporting and awesome staff that i ever known.

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="650"]Image King's staff. But, the boss had an accident on their way to joined here on our wedding day. Alhamdulillah, only a car crash, they are good and safe. All, thanks for coming! Awesome![/caption]

Love and always, Queen! Eh nak jugak Queen!

No comments:

Post a Comment