Monday, 3 February 2014

On the 6th year

Everyone has their counting year. Counting your marriage, your every birthday, counting your working year in the company. Oh and also counting how long u have used your  car. For me, I have used my 1st car in my life for 6th year jn 2014. I bought on 26 January 2009. Yes, my 1st car was myvi. And its automatic. I do not know how to drive manual car. :P
The must in my life, , mestilah it is on white. White is simple. Kekeke. Dah itu je colour yg I suke.
Oh the real story about 6th is, today I woke up a but late from normal, yelah KL is holiday today, replacement for Territory Day which falled on last saturday. And yes, sure no traffic jam. Yummeh! 
Keceh! Keceh!  Keceh!  The sound of my baby wsf. Ohmqn, im sure the battery is out. Ok, thinking2. The 1st thing, I do, called Captain. He has woke up, but im sure still groomin his hair. And then, whatsapp my manager.

Me : Boss, my car brokedown, I just want to know, today is consider not coming for public holiday or deducted my emergency leave.

Hahaha see, my aim for this yer to reduce EL and Mc. So the 1st think in my mind is, no EL no EL. This all because of our mak tiri keep complaining on my leave!

Ok jump to the conclusion, I am, myself, open the car boots, take out the battery on my own. Damn, it wasnt cross my mind before. Bring to he workshop by Captain car. I have sent him to the office. Haihhh, a few still has not open, yelah still in CNY mode tot. I go to Semarak, luckyly I am able to get nice m3chanic and workshop. But the apek, told me, sorry ar moi, today only 2 person working, so may be its late. I just agree and in fact I asked him to help me put the mr.heavy battery in the car.

After charging, at 3 pm, the amoi from the workshop called me and said, the battery is ready. And again, I used my own hand to fix the battery inside the boots. Fewwwwww, my unbelievable moment in 2014.

Ok done. To share with you all the ladies, please please learn the basic about your car. We can do it!  Even in a small arguing with Captain. How should I know the name is spanar, I tot is screwdriver. Heeee. Ok here the moment photo. Haihhh

image


The moment that I know, my car with the sound keceh keceh keceh.

image


See, the proof that I do it myself. Please ignore my big hand.

image


Ok done!  Back to normal my darling! 

No comments:

Post a Comment